Additional Achievements of Dr. Robertson, MD, FACS
Publication (abbreviated list)
- Robertson BC, Facial trauma. In: CameronJL., ed. Current Surgical Therapy, 8th edicition. Saunders. 2003
- Robertson BC, Crawley WA. Orthognathic surgery. In: Operative Plastic Surgery. McGraw-Hill. 2000.
- Robertson BC, High-energy and avulsive injuries: a management protocol for the next millennium.
Surgical Clinics of North America 1999;79:1489
- Manson PN, Robertson BC. Maxillofacial trauma.
Trauma, published by the Pan-American Society of Trauma. 1997.
- Manson PN, Robertson BC. Crawley WA. Comprehensive management of pan-facial fractures.
Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction journal. 1995;1:43.
Presentations (abbreviated list)
- Robertson BC. High-velocity facial fractures: an outcome assessment in 99 consecutive cases. Presented at: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)/Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (PSEF)/American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS) Scientific Meeting, San Antonio, TX (2002)
- Robertson BC. Functional and aesthetic results of nasal fractures associated with complex midfacial fractures. Presented at: The Rhinoplasty Society, Las Vegas, NV (2002)
- Mofid M, Manson PN, Robertson BC. Craniofacial distraction osteogenesis: a review of 3274 cases. Presented at: The International Craniofacial Symposium, Sweden (2001)
- Robertson BC. Fractures/post-traumatic deformities: intraoperative imaging. Presented at: Craniofacial Surgery: The New Millennium, hosted by the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery and Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation, New York, NY (2001)
- Lee R, Robertson BC, Manson PN. The evolution of craniofacial trauma: an eleven-year experience of the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center. Presented at: American Association of Plastic Surgeons, St. Louis, MO (1999)
- Tung T, Robertson BC, Manson PN. Successful distraction osteogenesis across a growing cranial suture without an osteotomy. An (A)/ASIF Research Grant 97- R43, 97-R44, presented at: Plastic Surgery Education Foundation (1996)
Appointments and Hospital affiliations
- Robertson Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Baltimore, MD (2003-Present)
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, MD (2004-Present)
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center, Bel Air, MD (2000-Present)
- Director, Plastic, Maxillofacial and Reconstructive Surgery, R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center/University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (1996-2004)
- Co-Director, Craniofacial Fellowship Program, Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland, Blatimore, MD (1999-2003)
- Co-Director, Kernan Cleft lip and Palate Program, Kernan Hospital, Baltimore, MD (1999-2003)
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (1992-2004)
- Assistant Professor, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (1992-2005)
For more information on Dr. Robertson, MD, please call his office 410.836.7205